Our Betting Service
When becoming an owner with Howard Duff Racing, you will be given the option to receive all of our personal bet's throughout your time with us. Whether you enjoy a fun bet, or you take it more seriously, you will not be required to pay anything extra for these.
Our historic betting statistics are as per below. They assume a stake of £100 'win only' bet on all selections.
**2021 results are correct as of 1st June 2021. We use Betfair Starting Prices (BSP) to calculate profits**
- 68 bets including 18 winners (26.5% strike rate)
- Return on investment of +79.2%
- £100 level stakes profit of +£5385
- 76 bets including 16 winners (21.1% strike rate)
- Return on investment of +15.2%
- £100 level stakes profit of +£1156
- 69 bets including 21 winners (30.4% strike rate)
- Return on investment of +51.5%
- £100 level stakes profit of +£3551
- 58 bets including 15 winners (25.9% strike rate)
- Return on investment of +28.1%
- £100 level stakes profit of +£1630
- 82 bets including 25 winners (30.5% strike rate)
- Return on investment of +42.62%
- £100 level stakes profit of +£3495
- 29 bets including 7 winners (24.1% strike rate)
- Return on investment of +23.28%
- £100 level stakes profit of +£675
Our betting is done throughout the flat racing season, which runs from the end of March until the beginning of November, with the very occasional bet on the all weather during the Winter.
You will not be charged for this service, as its simply offered to you free of charge for being involved with the ownership side.
It is 100% optional if you'd like to receive the selections, as we appreciate that not everybody likes a bet.
All selections will be emailed the night before each race, and we will always include an up to date profit/loss spreadsheet when emailing the selections to you.
Note - All bets are proofed to Smart Betting Club (from 2020)
1. Betting on horses is a very high risk. Although good profits have been made over the past 4 years, there is no guarantee that this will continue in future. Only bet what you can afford to lose.
2. We will not be providing any selections that are trained by Simon Pearce as part of this service.