We aim for our syndicates to be different to others, as we plan to make it not only affordable, but also more of a social thing. We want you to enjoy and learn about the industry just as much as we have over the years.
We are proud members of the 'Racehorse Syndicates Association'. The RSA is recognised by the key stakeholders in British Racing as the representative body of professionally run syndicates and clubs.
We will hold regular exclusive stable visits to see your horse at the yard, giving you the opportunity to talk with Simon Pearce or Ruth Carr (trainers) regarding your horses running plans and progress. You will also get to meet the other staff and horses at Wroughton House Stables, Newmarket or Mowbray House Farm, near York. The aim is to make you feel part of the team.
For many people, it’s not just about the winning, it’s also about seeing your horse close up, bonding with them and spending time with fellow syndicate members. We believe that the social side of ownership is a huge part of your experience and enjoyment.
If you like a bet, then as an owner with us you will benefit from our complimentary betting service too. It has produced profits every year since 2016. See our betting service page for more details.
What do your payments include?
- Purchase price
- Bloodstock agent fee's
- Transport fee's
- Vet bill's
- Blacksmith fee's
- Entry fee's
- Newmarket Heath Tax
- No hidden costs what so ever!!!
- Not forgetting the below benefits
- Organised stable visits
- Meet Simon Pearce and Ruth Carr (trainers) and their teams
- Watch your horse exercise on the famous Newmarket gallops
- Owners badge when your horse runs at the races (See FAQ's)
- Emailed assessment on your horses chances of winning the night before racing
- Receive your share of prize money (Less BHA costs; Jockey, Trainer etc)
- Receive regular updates/photos/videos of your horse
- Our betting service
- Receive your share of any resale if your horse is sold (Unless leased)
- Organised social events including refreshments when visiting your horse
- Visit a stud farm
- Tour of the British Horseracing Museum
- Visit a horse sale/auction
- Enter our annual Cheltenham & Royal Ascot Tipping Contests
- Free Howard Duff Racing coffee mug for every new owner!!!
- Free Howard Duff Racing bobble hat for every owner that owns 10% or more.